Sunday, October 28, 2012

Getting ready for Halloween

So, it's been a while... what can I say, life got busy,  In June we moved from Augusta, GA to Alpharetta, GA.  Alpharetta is 30 minutes north of downtown Atlanta (that's if traffic is good!) and we are enjoying living in a big metropolis again.  After four years in school, Chris started working again (yeah!) and I am loving having him more often.  His practice is just 3 miles away and he only works four days a week.  We hope to be here for a very long time.  In July/August my parents came from Australia to stay with us for a month.  And now we are looking forward to baby Zack joining us in a few weeks.  I'm 37 weeks and counting down the days until his arrival! There's too much to try and catch-up on, so I'll just start again with what we've been up to this week...

One of the things I love about the US are the holidays.  From now through to Christmas, it's one party after another.  I also love the autumn colors and the weather cooling down.  Owen, who is 5 and loves dress-ups, has been counting down to Halloween for at least 3-months.This week we had a trunk-or-treat party with church and a Halloween party for our neighborhood. A couple of pictures of my 4 spiders and one Thomas below......



No comments: