Thursday, November 24, 2011

My beautiful clean home!

I love having a clean house. My Mum always kept our home spotless and so that is what I like to see too, but it's a high bar to reach in a home with 5 young kids, but I'm always trying! Anyway, after several months of prompting from Chris I finally conceeded to having a cleaning service once a month. I LOVE IT! The "ladies" came for the second time this week and after we got home I quickly ran around and took photos so I could remember that nice calm feeling when I walked in. It's as good as a trip to the spa, even if it truely only latest 10 minutes!










2 comments:

Carli said...

Yay! What a great feeling. Yep, I gave in a year ago and have some help once a fortnight (I have four bathrooms, it was impossible!). You're right it doesn't last long but it's so great to have help catching up and feel on top of it all once in a while!!

Nettie's Blog said...

i am with Carli ...that is the best feeling...bet you just wanted to load all the kids back in the car and go out again before they got all their stuff out again hey???? believe me there will be a season when you will be wishing there were toys to trip over and clothes to pick up...one day ...it probably seems too far in the future ...just know you are the bst mum and remember times and seasons...