Thursday, June 11, 2009

Precious Moments

Everyday there are little things the kids do to make me smile. For example, yesterday we were driving in the car and Sam asked if Elliott was going to be part of our family forever. I responded by saying "Yes, because Mum and Dad were married in the Temple we get to be a family for eternity". Sam responded by saying "cool". And then in his toddler, almost 2-year old voice Owen pipes up and says quietly "awesome". And I agree, it is pretty awesome that we get to be a family forever.

Elliott has been treating me to a few moments everyday where he smiles and coos and is just so adorable. Unfortunately the rest of the time he doesn't seem that comfortable. I swear my milk must be full of bubbles because each of the kids haven't seemed to like it for the first few months of life. Elliott has to let out a few big loud burps after every feed and then still has plenty of gas left for some loud rear end toots on exit.

Some pictures below from the past week. Sam and Owen ready for church on Sunday. Owen is wearing new clothes - sized 18mths. Owen will be 2 at the start of next month and he is only just starting to wear 18mth clothes.


Chris doing story time with the all four.Sam, Ella and Owen love to give Elliott their favourite toys and blankets to hold. This is how I found Elliott yesterday, sleeping with Ella's baby doll.

3 comments:

happyfamily said...

What a great family! I especially love the picture of story time. And can commiserate with the gas- we've been having clark sleep in his carseat- it feels weird to have him in there all the time, but he's so much more comfy!

Simone Triffitt said...

I love that the kids put their toys with him. xx

lissie said...

You are the BEST. I love seeing your rapidly expanding family! When I had Hattie, Ellie was 5 1/2 and for a few months I thought I was in over my head. Now I know it is ok to be in over your head. I feel blessed daily and I know you are.