Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New haircuts

Yesterday the kids and I were feeling a little off and so we stayed home all day. Not something we've done that often lately. It was great to have the whole day to just go with the flow. The highlight for Sam was getting his haircut. He has been asking for a while to have his haircut short and so finally I gave him what he wanted. Owen got his first haircut ever and Ella just a trim at the back. There was lots of hair to sweep up in the kitchen at the end!

Here's Sam showing off his new hair cut and also the mini banana bread he was about to eat. Sam has lost about 2lbs / 1kg in the past few months so we're very excited when ever he eats anything. This was the most I had seen him eat in one sitting in weeks..

Sam enjoying he last few bites.... He ate the whole thing bar about 3 bites! I'd make this every day if he would eat that much again!
Owen's new haircut. It's hard to get him to sit still long enough to get a picture sometimes. He's too eager to see what he looks like in the photo!

And Ella...

2 comments:

Simone Triffitt said...

Sam looks very smart, and a little older with his new hair cut

Celeste Christensen said...

Wow! They have gotten so big. I remember babysitting Sam and thinking to myself, what have I gotten myself into (since I was pregnant.) When ever I see the Phil and Ted stroller I always think of you guys!