Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Catching up with Friends

While we were in Lanuceston, I had a chance to catch-up with a few friends. On Tuesday, Dec 7th I met up with my cousin Lisa and my friend Jacquie. Jaquie and I were flatmates in Melbourne right before I moved to Chicago 9 years ago. Right around the time I left, Jaquie started dating my second cousin Jared (who was living in Melb) and a few months later they got married. They then moved to Launceston and Jacquie is now friends with Lisa and my sister Tammy! What a small world!

It was so fun to see them both and catch up. We met at City Park - which has a really great playgournd for the kids. Check-out Lisa's blog for her commentary. (Lisa, I hope you don't mind that I "borrowed" a few photos from you. Yours were so much better than mine!!)

Lisa and Kobe...

Jaquie, Me and Tammy (holding Elliott)

Elliott and Me
Sam found a great tree to climb up

Later in the week, on Thursday, I caught up with Lisa again and two friends we went to Don College with - Lynne and Angela. I have not seen Angela since Don College (18 years ago!!) and it was super nice of her to drive up from Hobart so that we could catch-up.

1 comment:

The Kings said...

I don't mind at all. That pic of me is with Kobe, not callum :)